We envision a world where youth are active leaders, diverse communities feel connected to the land and each other, and everyone has access to fresh, local, healthy, affordable food.
- we are stewards of our land, culture and community – and, in turn, they sustain us;
- our strength grows from diverse experiences, backgrounds, cultures and points of view;
- true learning is reciprocal and requires transparency, humility and bold action;
- in hard work that balances rigor, reflection and fun;
- all people have a right to healthy, affordable food that nourishes our lives and the planet we share.